28th May 2019, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of MEng(Oil & Gas Safety Engineering) in University of Central Lancanshire?

Hi Sir, I am a BE Petroleum Engineering student and have an interest in MEng(Oil & Gas Safety Engineering). I have a dream to study MEng(Oil & Gas Safety Engineering). After searching I came to know that University of Central Lancanshire is offering this course. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

7th June 2019, 01:50 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of MEng(Oil & Gas Safety Engineering) in University of Central Lancanshire?

In order to apply for M.Eng. in Oil & Gas Safety Engineering program you will need to complete and submit the application form. Visit to https://my.uclan.ac.uk/BANP/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon and set up a Login ID and PIN number by clicking on First Time User Account Creation link shown below. After that provide all required information and documents. After submission of application Admissions team will provide all further details through E-mail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?