1st February 2020, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue MEng(Electronic Engineering) Honours in The University of Surrey? Fee expenses of this course?

Respected Sir, can you please let me know about the procedure for securing admission in The University of Surrey for studying MEng(Electronic Engineering) Honours course? Please tell me about the procedure of admission and also the fee expenses of this course. Thank you!

3rd February 2020, 09:07 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue MEng(Electronic Engineering) Honours in The University of Surrey? Fee expenses of this course?

Application for MEng in Electronics Engineering is open now. To apply online go to https://sits.surrey.ac.uk/live/sits.urd/run/SIW_IPP_LGN enter your details and create an account. This application form requires you to upload the following documents as you complete it:
1. Scanned copies of signed/stamped qualifications (certificates or transcripts).
2. Evidence of English language proficiency
3. A copy of your passport
4. A personal statement

Once you submit an application and all the required documents, it will take approximately 5 to 8 weeks to process a decision.

Fee expenses of MEng in Electronics Engineering are around £21,700 for full-time mode and £2,400 per academic year for part-time mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?