15th October 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study Bachelor of Automation and Robotics Honours of Algonquin College Ottawa?

I would like to apply for Bachelor of Automation and Robotics Honours course at the Algonquin College Ottawa. So, can I know the process for admission in this college for this course? Please help me to know about the procedure and the requirements also. Thank you!

18th October 2019, 08:25 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study Bachelor of Automation and Robotics Honours of Algonquin College Ottawa?

Application for Bachelor of Automation and Robotics course can be made online through the official website of Algonquin College Ottawa. To apply for this course, you should visit https://algonquincollege.force.com/m...lication_Check and follow below-mentioned steps:
Step - 1
Review the application requirements

Step - 2
Click on "Yes, I am ready" tab

Step - 3
Fill all the required details.

Step - 4
Submit electronic copies of your translated passport and certified academic documents.

Step - 5
Pay the application fee of $95 and complete the application.

Requirements to study Bachelor of Automation and Robotics Honours program:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with a minimum of 65% marks in Science and English subjects from CBSE, CISCE and state board.
2. You must have proof of English language proficiency certificates demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?