5th August 2019, 05:21 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study BSc(Audio and Music Technology) in Anglia Ruskin University?

I am planning to study my Graduation in Abroad. I have heard that Anglia Ruskin University is offering finest BSc(Audio and Music Technology). So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

9th August 2019, 05:47 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study BSc(Audio and Music Technology) in Anglia Ruskin University?

Anglia Ruskin University offers B.Sc. in Audio and Music Technology course. Duration of this course is 4 years(with placement year) in full-time mode. Program starts in the month of September 2019. Application for this program can be made through University's official website.

In order to apply for B.Sc. in Audio and Music Technology course, you should visit at https://e-vision.anglia.ac.uk/urd/si...un/SIW_IPP_LGN and create an account. For all future process login using your registered e-mail and password. Then start filling application form fill all necessary details carefully. Then submit a scanned copy of all required documents. Then pay the application fee and complete the application form. After you have submitted your application online, they will email you to confirm that they have received it. If you are successful with your application, they will send you up to date information alongside your offer letter.
12th August 2019, 04:45 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study BSc(Audio and Music Technology) in Anglia Ruskin University?

Admission procedure and requirements to study BSc(Audio and Music Technology) in Anglia Ruskin University as follows :

Course name :Audio and Music Technology BSc (Hons) || Full-time || undergraduate (3 years, 4 years with placement)

You can directly login at University website for online application which is given below :
https://aru.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/audio-and-music-technology

For admission queries you can contact them at:
Email [email protected] or call 01245 686868.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?