29th June 2019, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Business Practice) in St Mary's University, Twickenham?

I am planning to study my MBA in Abroad. I have heard that St Mary's University, Twickenham is offering finest MBA(International Business Practice). So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

2nd July 2019, 04:47 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Business Practice) in St Mary's University, Twickenham?

In order to apply for MBA in International Business Practice program visit at https://www.stmarys.ac.uk/postgradua...plication.aspx Fill the application form and upload your scanned documents as part of your online application. Then pay application fee and complete your application. For September 2019 intake you should submit your application and supporting documents by 31st July 2019 if you require a Tier 4 Visa to study in the UK

For any query regarding admission procedure you may contact at
Email: [email protected]
Call +44 (0)20 8240 2394

Requirements to study MBA in International Business Practice program in St Mary's University:
1. You must have an appropriate Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
2. You must have GMAT scorecard.
3. You must have English proficiency certificate demonstrated by IELTS(6.0 overall with no less than 5.5 in any section).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?