5th January 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Applied Physics) of Eindhoven University of Technology?

I would like to apply for MSc(Applied Physics) course in Eindhoven University of Technology. So, can I know the process for admission in this university for this course? Please help me to know about the procedure and the requirements also. Thank you!

9th January 2019, 10:30 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Applied Physics) of Eindhoven University of Technology?

In order to Enroll for M.Sc. in Applied Physics course you will need to register on Studielink through below mentioned link. After the you need to complete application and submit all required documents. After that the admission committee will inform you for further procedure.

link for application:https://student.sl-cloud.nl/

In order to pursue M.Sc. in Applied Physics in Eindhoven University of Technology you must fulfill the following requirements:-
1. You must have a Bachelor's degree in Science.
2. You must have GRE examination's score card.
3. You must have proficiency in English language demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?