21st March 2021, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Cyber Security, Privacy and Trust) in University of Edinburgh

I am planning to study my Post Graduation Abroad. I have heard that University of Edinburgh is offering the finest MSc(Cyber Security, Privacy and Trust) course. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

31st March 2021, 09:59 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Cyber Security, Privacy and Trust) in University of Edinburgh

Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Cyber Security, Privacy and Trust) in University of Edinburgh is given below.

You must have an valid IELTS score with minimum 7 Band.
or
You must have GRE score of minimum 62.

Your selection will be based on your eligibility criteria.

You must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects from recognized university.

You must have student visa also.

You must be good at communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?