21st January 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Physiotherapy) in Lincoln University?

I am planning to study my Post Graduation in Abroad. I have heard that Lincoln University is offering finest MSc(Physiotherapy). So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

26th January 2019, 08:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Physiotherapy) in Lincoln University?

Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Physiotherapy) in Lincoln University are as follows.

Admission procedure consists of following steps.
1. Submitting the application with all required documents via the University of Lincoln’s postgraduate online application form i.e. https://my.lincoln.ac.uk/welcome/pages/login.aspx
2. An Interview with admission committee

Requirements:
-----------------------
1. An honours degree in a relevant discipline at 2.2 classification or above.
2. Certificates and degree transcripts of all previous qualifications.
3.IELTS with 7.0 with no component less than 6.5.
4. Candidates have to meet the requirements of a profession specific occupational health screening.
5. Successful performance at an interview.
6. Understanding of written material and can communicate clearly and accurately in written and spoken English.
7. Candidates should be reside in the United Kingdom for at least three years.
8. Candidates are required to sign the subject-specific Fitness to Practise Code of Conduct on entry, details of which are forwarded with an offer letter.
9. Satisfactory completion of an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) (Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) in the past).

For more details, visit:
https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/course/phsphsms/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?