22nd August 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ACP International Tourism and Hotel Management at the University of California Irvine?

I want to secure admission in ACP International Tourism and Hotel Management course at the University of California Irvine. Can I know the process to get admission in this course in university? Please help me to know about the admission process.

26th August 2019, 04:22 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ACP International Tourism and Hotel Management at the University of California Irvine?

To pursue ACP International Tourism and Hotel Management course at the University of California Irvine you will need to visit at https://ce.uci.edu/international/app...n/default.aspx create an application account and start the application process. Complete the online application, pay the $200 application fee, and upload a copy of the photo/information page of your passport.

Once your application has been processed and you have been accepted, they will send your I-20 along with our F-1 Visa Guide and Welcome Packet with directions for next steps and preparing to come to California.

Before applying for this program you should visit at https://ip.ce.uci.edu/tuition-and-fe...ies-deadlines/ and read Registration Policies & Deadlines to apply at University of California Irvine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?