11th June 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?

I want to secure admission in Bachelor in Design Technologist course in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology. Can I know the process to get admission in this course in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology? Please help me to know about the admission process.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology? Structure of this course?
  2. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?
  3. Fee structure of Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?
  4. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?
  5. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur? -- [New]
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Graphic Design in LISAA School of Design?
  7. How is the future in interior designing? What is the salary?
  8. Top 10 interior designing colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure to study BDes(Fashion Design) in KSFT?
  10. Information about graphic designing and its placement?
  11. What type of courses would be better after Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  12. Which stream should I opt in Higher Secondary to appear in NIFT Entrance exam?
  13. What are the job opportunities for me after taking Aerospace Engineering? Which is the best college in Coimbatore with 100% placement?
  14. What is the future of interior designing? What are the universities providing this course for students in class 12th with commerce
  15. Procedure to study Master degree for Bachelor of Design graduate?
  16. Can I do interior designing after doing 12th with science
  17. Possibility to study Master’s Degree in Design for B.Com student?
  18. Detailed procedure and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Design in National Institute of Fashion Technology?
28th June 2018, 11:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?

Admission procedure of "Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology" is given below.

If you want to get admission in "Copenhagen School of Design and Technology" to pursue Bachelor in Design Technologist, you have to appear an admission test. Admission test is to be solved online. There are various exercises in the test and your answer to the entrance test should show your ability to work with your creativity and innovative skills and any inspiration material.

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th August 2018 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?