6th January 2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Informatics and Computer Science in National Technical University of Ukraine? Documents required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for Bachelor of Informatics and Computer Science course in National Technical University of Ukraine. I would like to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me the process of admission and also about the documents which are essentially required for the admission.

11th January 2019, 05:57 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Informatics and Computer Science in National Technical University of Ukraine? Documents required to get admission?

In order to enroll for Bachelor of Informatics and Computer Science program in National Technical University you will need to study 1 year at Preparatory Department and have to clear an entrance examination and interview. After this the preparatory department will give you a certificate of graduation. On the basis of this certificate you can enroll for this course.
Here http://istudent.kpi.ua/vstup/vstupiti-on-line.html you can fill your application form to enter the Preparatory Department.

For detailed information regarding admission procedure you should visit to http://istudent.kpi.ua/vstup/usloviya-vstupleniya.html

These are the documents you need to have to enter the Preparatory Department:-
1. Application form
2. Secondary School Examination Certificate
3. Birth certificate copy
4. Pre-admission certificate
5. Medical health certificate
6. Passport
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?