3rd September 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BBA(Strategic Design and Management) course in The New School at New York City? Fee expenses of this course?

Sir/Madam, can I know about the procedure for securing admission in The New School at New York City for studying BBA(Strategic Design and Management) course? I am planning to secure admission in this institute for this course. Please tell me about the fee expenses as well.

6th September 2019, 05:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BBA(Strategic Design and Management) course in The New School at New York City? Fee expenses of this course?

Application for BBA in Strategic Design and Management course can be made through the common application portal. Visit the Common Application portal create an account and complete all required fields and uploads prior to submission. In addition to submitting the Common Application, you are required to submit the Parsons Challenge through SlideRoom. Once you have submitted the required SlideRoom materials, a confirmation number will be emailed to you. Save this number for your records.

Application Deadlines:
Spring Term Applicants - 15th October 2019
Fall Term Regular Priority Applicants - 15th January 2020

Link for Common Application Portal https://apply.commonapp.org/login?ma=93

Fee expenses of BBA in Strategic Design and Management course:
Tuition fee - $25,230 per semester
Application fee - $75
International Student Fee - $90 per semester
Orientation Fee - $150
Health Insurance fee - $1,172
Food - $1,850 per semester
Accommodation - $18,000 to $27,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?