29th September 2021, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study LLM(Human Rights Law) in Queen Mary University of London?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a student of LLB in India and after completing my 12th course I will do LLM(Human Rights Law) in Queen Mary University of London. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this course?

15th October 2021, 12:07 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Admission procedure to study LLM(Human Rights Law) in Queen Mary University of London?

Admission procedure to study LLM(Human Rights Law) in Queen Mary University of London?

The usual qualification for entry to the LLM programme is a degree in law, or a degree with a substantial law content, normally of at least upper second class honours.
15th October 2021, 12:07 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study LLM(Human Rights Law) in Queen Mary University of London?

1. The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree in Law like LLB, BA LLB, etc.
2. The candidate must have scored good scores in English language proficiency exams like IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc.
3. Though not mandatory in all the universities, but for some, you will have to qualify the LSAT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?