11th February 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study LLM(International Trade Law) in Erasmus University Rotterdam?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a student of LLB in India and after completing my LLB course I will do LLM(International Trade Law) in Erasmus University Rotterdam. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this course?

16th February 2019, 07:01 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study LLM(International Trade Law) in Erasmus University Rotterdam?

In order to enroll for LLM in International Trade Law program you will need to follow below mentioned steps:-
Step - 1
Visit to https://student.sl-cloud.nl/ and creat an studylink account. Then fill the enrollment application.

Step - 2
After enrollment you will receive an E-mail regarding Studylink enrollment confirmation and EUR Online application portal. In the EUR Online application portal you will be requested to answer some questions and submit all required documents.

Step - 3
After that you will receive an email for the online intake assessment and a Skype interview. Make sure that you complete all assessment before deadline.

Step -4
After that you need to send the hard copy of following required documents to the LL.M. Office:-
Erasmus University Rotterdam
Erasmus School of Law, The LL.M. Office
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50
Sanders Building, L2.18
3062 PA Rotterdam
The Netherlands

These are the documents you will have to send at LLM office:-
1. Certificates of your Bachelor's degree in Law.
2. An original copy of your Transcript.
3. Your updated and signed CV.
4. A copy of your Passport.
5. Original Proof of proficiency in English language demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL/CAE/CPE.
6. two letters of recommendation.
7. A motivational letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?