2nd August 2019, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Pharmaceutical Analysis with Management Studies) in Kingston University?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for MSc(Pharmaceutical Analysis with Management Studies) course at Kingston University. I would like to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me the process of admission and also about the documents which are essentially required for the admission.

6th August 2019, 11:23 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Pharmaceutical Analysis with Management Studies) in Kingston University?

The Kingston University offers M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Analysis with Management Studies course. Duration of this course is 2 year in full-time mode(1-year professional placement). This course starts in the month of September 2019. Application for this course can be made through the university's official website.

In order to apply for M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Analysis with Management Studies course, you should visit at https://osis.kingston.ac.uk/urd/sits...D01&code2=0201 and create an account. For all future process login using your registered e-mail and password. Then start filling application form fill all necessary details carefully. Then submit a scanned copy of all required documents. Then pay the application fee and complete the application form. After you have submitted your application online, they will email you to confirm that they have received it. If you are successful with your application, they will send you up to date information alongside your offer letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?