21st June 2020, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BArch(Future Environments) from Auckland University of Technology?

I am interested in studying BArch(Future Environments) from Auckland University of Technology. But I don’t know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly let me know about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank? 57 15th April 2020 09:49 PM
Is there any difference between AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th students? Which are the colleges under AIEEE? 4 15th April 2020 09:45 PM
How to apply for colleges through AIEEE under 15% quota in Pune colleges? Is it through central counseling or do we have to approach the colleges directly? 11 5th June 2014 01:53 PM
Colleges that are affiliated and recognized by AIEEE? Can I get a seat in any deemed colleges? I have secured 72 marks in AIEEE 1 30th June 2012 01:20 PM