1st September 2020, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BEng(Chemical Engineering) Honours at James Cook University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know the total fee expenses of the course which is BEng(Chemical Engineering) Honours offered at the James Cook University. Kindly let me know about the admission as well as tuition fee asap.

28th September 2020, 07:30 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of BEng(Chemical Engineering) Honours at James Cook University?

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BEng(Chemical Engineering) Honours at James Cook University are as follows:-

First-year tuition fees are around INR 16,99,470 approx.

Other Expenses are around INR 7,06,387 approx.

Official Page:-https://www.jcu.edu.au/international-students
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf 2021-JCU-International-Study-Guide.pdf
6th October 2020, 08:18 PM
ramsagarofficial

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of BEng(Chemical Engineering) Honours at James Cook University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know the total fee expenses of the course which is BEng(Chemical Engineering) Honours offered at the James Cook University. Kindly let me know about the admission as well as tuition fee asap.
4 year Chemical Engineering program at James Cook University, Australia offers the engineering with the first year tuition fee of INR 16,99,470. The other minor expenses sum upto 7 Lakh rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?