28th March 2021, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of MSc(International Health Management) at the Imperial College London

Hi friends, I am planning to study MSc(International Health Management) at the Imperial College London. I came to know that this course is available in this university. But I don’t know about the fee expenses of this course. Can you tell me about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses of this course?

6th April 2021, 11:55 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of MSc(International Health Management) at the Imperial College London

Admission and tuition fee expenses of MSc(International Health Management) at the Imperial College London is;

You will pay tuition fee of Rs. 35 Lakh for this MSc course.

You will also pay admission fee of Rs. 1.1 Lakh.
9th April 2021, 10:32 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of MSc(International Health Management) at the Imperial College London

Admission and tuition fee expenses of MSc(International Health Management) at the Imperial College London can be seen below.

You will pay tuition fee of Rs. 33 Lakh for this course.

You will pay Rs. 2 Lakh as admission fee of this course.

You must have completed Bachelor Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university.

You must have minimum score of 7 band in IELTS or 69 in PTE to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?