7th January 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BSc(Geography and Environmental Hazards) in University of Derby?

Hi everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to do BSc(Geography and Environmental Hazards) in University of Derby then what are the benefits available for me? I want to know that is it really beneficial for me or not? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

16th January 2019, 11:12 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BSc(Geography and Environmental Hazards) in University of Derby?

Yes, it is beneficial to pursue B.Sc. in Geography and Environmental Hazard from University of Derby. They offers an Industrial Placement Year it will takes place in your third year. In this part of study you will get the opportunity to improve your practical skills by putting theory into practical. Fieldwork is an important part of this program as a Geography student in University of Derby you will get many opportunities to initiate exotic fieldwork in places like Burbage South and Morocco.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?