4th April 2019, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MSc(Advanced Telecommunication and Wireless Engineering) in London South Bank University?

Hi everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to do MSc(Advanced Telecommunication and Wireless Engineering) in London South Bank University then what are the benefits available for me? I want to know that is it really beneficial for me or not? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

17th June 2019, 08:34 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MSc(Advanced Telecommunication and Wireless Engineering) in London South Bank University?

You will get benefit from well-equipped telecommunications lab and Cisco equipment. This course is accredited by the Institute of Engineering and Technology. There are wide range of employment opportunities in this expanding field. London South Bank University will help you to build a successful career during your studies. Two years after you graduate you will have access to our Employability Service. Their Student Enterprise team can also help you start your own business and develop valuable entrepreneurial skills. So it is beneficial to study M.Sc. in Advanced Telecommunication and Wireless Engineering from London South Bank University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?