4th May 2019, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Bachelor of Creative Software in AMES - The Institute of IT?

Hi friends, I am interested to do my BS in Abroad and I am interested to study Bachelor of Creative Software in AMES - The Institute of IT. But my parents are not allowing me. So, I want to show them the benefits. Kindly let me know about the benefits of this course in this institute?

14th May 2019, 10:16 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of studying Bachelor of Creative Software in AMES - The Institute of IT?

There are lots of benefit in studying bachelor of creative software in AMES-The institute of IT. You will get to learn a lot and you will become a brilliant students there. You will come out to be a legend.
28th May 2019, 01:35 AM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Benefits of studying Bachelor of Creative Software in AMES - The Institute of IT?

The benefits of studying Bachelor of Creative Software in AMES is that you will be able to learn that it is a transdisciplinary programme bringing computer science, programming, art and design, social science and business knowledge together with project management so that you will develop the knowledge and skills, need to participate in a real-world team.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?