5th July 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying BEng(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Warwick?

I am interested to do my BEng in Abroad and I am interested to study BEng(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Warwick. But my parents are not allowing me. So, I want to show them the benefits. Kindly let me know about the benefits of this course in this university?

7th July 2019, 05:23 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying BEng(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Warwick?

If you pursue B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering at University of Warwick you may avail some benefits such as:
1. After graduation you will get a chance to work for employers including: Arup, Airbus Defense and Space, Aston Martin, Delphi Technologies, Deutsche Bank, Facebook, GE, IBM, Network Rail, NHS, Ricardo, Samsung Electronics, Tata Technologies and Vodafone.

2. University of Warwick's Placements and Internships Officer will also work with you to identify opportunities summer internships and research opportunities, which often lead to further study and employment for you.

3. University of Warwick have dedicated professionally qualified Senior Careers Consultant they will give you advice and guidance together with workshops and events throughout the year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?