15th April 2019, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying BSc(Architectural Technology) in Robert Gordon University?

Hi friends, I am interested to do my BS in Abroad and I am interested to study BSc(Architectural Technology) in Robert Gordon University. But my parents are not allowing me. So, I want to show them the benefits. Kindly let me know about the benefits of this course in this university?

17th June 2019, 01:15 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying BSc(Architectural Technology) in Robert Gordon University?

Robert Gordon University have Accreditation from the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT) and Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE). Robert Gordon University archived 1st rank in Scotland for Student Satisfaction in Architecture. At the 3rd year of study you will have the opportunity to undertake a compulsory paid industry placement for one semester it will help you to gain valuable professional experience in professional field. After graduation you will work for small and large practices around the world such as practice, built environment consultancies, contracting organisations and the manufacturing industry. So it is beneficial to study B.Sc. in Architectural Technology in Robert Gordon University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?