22nd July 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MBA(Finance) in University of Aberdeen?

Hi friends, I am interested to do my MBA in Abroad and I am interested to study MBA(Finance) in University of Aberdeen. But my father is not allowing me. So, I want to show them the benefits. Kindly let me know about the benefits of this course in this university?

25th July 2019, 04:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MBA(Finance) in University of Aberdeen?

MBA in Finance is the most popular professional degree program in the world. The University of Aberdeen MBA is a globally recognized qualification designed to develop your leadership skills, underpinned by practical and theoretical knowledge. You will get some additional benefits, those are listed below:

This MBA program consists with lectures, tutorials, seminars, case studies, fieldwork and business simulations, which are further supported by on-line forums and additional learning materials.

University of Aberdeen have strong link in International corporate sector their recent graduates going on to work in organisations such as Accenture, Bank of Scotland, Centrica, KPMG, Shell and Standard Chartered Bank.

You will get 24 hour access to their online Learning Support provided via Virtual Learning environment MyAberdeen.

You will get access to all campus facilities, international networking and continuing professional development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?