30th March 2020, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best university in Australia for doing MSc(Nursing)? Fees and other accommodation expenses?

Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying BSc in Nursing and she wants to do MSc in Nursing from Australia. I would like to know about the best university in Australia which provides this course. And also let me know about the fees and other accommodation expenses to study in the best university in Australia.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Procedure to apply for Medicine in Abroad after completion of MBBS course? 0 30th March 2020 08:38 PM
Seats available in AIIMS for this year? Marks required to get admission in AIIMS Delhi? 1 27th February 2017 09:46 PM
Marks required in AIIMS entrance exam to get admission in AIIMS, Delhi? List of AIIMS campuses in India? 1 15th February 2017 08:04 PM
How to fill AIIMS online application form? Is there any exam center for the same? How many seats are available in AIIMS? 2 9th April 2012 09:58 PM
Link to apply online for AIIMS? How can I prepare for the entrance exam of AIIMS? What is the last date to apply for AIIMS? 1 20th February 2012 06:17 PM