30th August 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Is campus interview available for Master of Healthcare Administration students in Woods College of Advancing Studies at Boston College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard about the course named Master of Healthcare Administration which is available at the Woods College of Advancing Studies at Boston College. I am planning to do this course. I just want to know whether this college provides campus interview for such candidate?

4th September 2019, 01:48 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is campus interview available for Master of Healthcare Administration students in Woods College of Advancing Studies at Boston College?

Yes, campus interview is available for Master of Healthcare Administration students at Woods College of Advancing Studies. Each fall the Career Center publishes information on resume construction and interview procedures. You should register at the Career Center and sign up for interviews with recruiters and know about all available company information and the Placement Manual offers up-to-date information for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?