28th September 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available for MS(Embedded Electrical and Computer Systems) students in San Francisco State University?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just came to know that San Francisco State University is offering MS(Embedded Electrical and Computer Systems) course. I am thinking to do this course. But I don't know that is campus placement available for such students in this university?

2nd October 2019, 10:09 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available for MS(Embedded Electrical and Computer Systems) students in San Francisco State University?

-San Francisco State University-

Course Name :MS(Embedded Electrical and Computer Systems)

Yes, you have wide range of opportunities are there in university for placement activities.You can apply for international intern opportunities to show your gain knowledge and skills for various jobs. Employer will give you paid or unpaid internship upon your test results.After that upon your internship performance you will get the full-time job opportunity in their organization with handsome salary. So apply through your university portal for internship.

Official page for Internships : http://careerservices.sfsu.edu/findaninternship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?