1st July 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CS articleship abroad after completion of CS executive course from ICSI?

Sir/Mam, Can I do CS articleship abroad after completion of CS executive course from ICSI? Can I do in country like Bahrain? Can you please give me the complete details on this soon? It will be helpful if you can answer me wit hthe complete details. Thanks!

7th July 2017, 12:20 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CS articleship abroad after completion of CS executive course from ICSI?

Yes, definitely you can do CS Articleship in abroad after the completion of CS executive course form ICSI, there is no problem in it.
Since you have completed your class 12th education, you can apply for entrance examinations like IELTS, TOEFL etc. After qualifying in the examination, you can get admission to study the articleship course from abroad in different Institutes.
26th July 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do CS articleship abroad after completion of CS executive course from ICSI?

I have cleared my Cs executive and preparing for professional.. i'm willing to do my articleship from abroad. Is it beneficial ? From where can I
Do it ? And what is the process ?
13th May 2021, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam
I want to do my cs articleship in abroad after my cs executive..what stipend will I get there.
8th August 2021, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

how can I do my cs articleship from abroad
10th December 2021, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do cs articleship in abroad
2nd January 2022, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

i want to do my cs articleship in abroad . How can i apply or find for articleship?
21st February 2022, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Can someone let me know if CS articleship can be pursued abroad? If yes, what is procedure to be followed for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?