6th January 2019, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study BA(Journalism and Communications in Anglo American University? Course fee of BA(Journalism and Communications?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying BA(Journalism and Communications) in Anglo American University? I am interested to do this course so I need a financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

10th January 2019, 09:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study BA(Journalism and Communications in Anglo American University? Course fee of BA(Journalism and Communications?

There is financial aid and scholarship is available to study BA(Journalism and Communications in Anglo American University. For those students who have done exceptional work, university provides them scholarships, which covers 10% to 100% of tuition fee. University provides financial aid in the form of manageable installments of tuition fee, along with the opportunity to work at university.

For more details regarding financial aid and scholarship, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.aauni.edu/scholarships/
10th January 2019, 09:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study BA(Journalism and Communications in Anglo American University? Course fee of BA(Journalism and Communications?

There is financial aid and scholarship is available to study BA(Journalism and Communications in Anglo American University. For those students who have done exceptional work, university provides them scholarships, which covers 10% to 100% of tuition fee. University provides financial aid in the form of manageable installments of tuition fee, along with the opportunity to work at university.

Bachelor's program in Anglo American University comprises of 90 US credits.
Tuition fee per US credit is CZK 5,000. So tuition fee per Bachelor’s Program for 90 US credits is CZK 450,000.

For more details regarding financial aid and scholarship, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.aauni.edu/scholarships/

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th January 2019 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?