1st October 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study BEng(Civil Engineering) Honours in University of Glasgow?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying BEng(Civil Engineering) Honours in University of Glasgow? I am interested to do this course so I need financial aid. Please let me know about this asap.

5th October 2019, 06:30 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study BEng(Civil Engineering) Honours in University of Glasgow?

The University of Glasgow offers various financial support to its students. Internal scholarships and bursaries are administered by a variety of teams and offices across the Univerisity of Glasgow. The following financial support they offer:
1. Crisis loans
2. Hardship fund
3. Part-time fee grant
4. Stipend Payments

For more details regarding financial aid, you should visit at https://www.gla.ac.uk/myglasgow/regi...tipendpayments
5th October 2019, 11:48 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study BEng(Civil Engineering) Honours in University of Glasgow?

-University of Glasgow -

Course Name : BEng(Civil Engineering) Honours

There are various types of scholarships are available for incoming undergraduate programs students.

-College of Science and Engineering Deans Award.

-School of Computing Science: Faster Route International Excellence Scholarships.

Scholarships page : http://www.gla.ac.uk/international/c...#/scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?