4th August 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study BSc(Applied Equine Science and Business) in Royal Agricultural University? Fee expenses of this course?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying BSc(Applied Equine Science and Business) in Royal Agricultural University? I am interested to do this course so I need financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

9th August 2019, 09:53 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study BSc(Applied Equine Science and Business) in Royal Agricultural University? Fee expenses of this course?

Yes, you can get financial aid to study B.Sc. in Applied Equine Science and Business at Royal Agricultural University. Royal Agricultural University offers a wide range of generous fee waivers and bursaries. Following funding options are available for 2019/20 academic year:
1. University Core Bursary
2. RAU Support Bursary
3. Widening Access Financial Support Bursary
4. FE Turner Award
5. RAU Cirencester Scholarship
6. RAU Sports Scholarships

For more details regarding Funding, you should visit at https://www.rau.ac.uk/study/undergra...s-scholarships

Tuition fee for B.Sc. in Applied Equine Science and Business program is £10,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?