26th June 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study BSc(Criminology & Psychology) in University of Gloucestershire? Fee expenses of this course?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying BSc(Criminology & Psychology) in University of Gloucestershire? I am interested to do this course so I need a financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

29th June 2019, 06:12 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study BSc(Criminology & Psychology) in University of Gloucestershire? Fee expenses of this course?

Yes, you can get financial aid to pursue B.Sc. in Criminology & Psychology in University of Gloucestershire. They have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and awards for their international students some of them are:
1. Undergraduate and PGCE funding
2. Academic Merit Scholarship
3. International scholarships
For more details regarding fee and funding visit at https://www.glos.ac.uk/life/finance/...#undergraduate

Fee expenses of B.Sc. in Criminology & Psychology program:
Tuition Fee - £14,250 per year
Second year residential fieldwork​​ Fee - £400 to £1,600
Student membership Fee of the British Psychological Society - ​​£26 per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?