4th April 2019, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MA(Fashion & Lifestyle Brand Studies) in University of Central Lancashire?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I get admission in MA(Fashion & Lifestyle Brand Studies) course in University of Central Lancashire then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

17th June 2019, 08:53 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MA(Fashion & Lifestyle Brand Studies) in University of Central Lancashire?

University of Central Lancashire provide a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and some addition benefits. There is no requirement to make a separate application for this scholarship. The Admissions Team will detail the scholarship on your offer letter for your degree program reducing the tuition fee payable for each year of study on your chosen program. Visit to for more details regarding Financial aid.
https://www.uclan.ac.uk/study_here/f...#international
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?