1st June 2019, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study Master of Management in Analytics course in McGill University?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to do Master of Management in Analytics course from McGill University. I would like to know that I can get financial aid or not if I secure admission for this course in this university? Waiting for your response!

6th June 2019, 05:12 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study Master of Management in Analytics course in McGill University?

You may receive awards, bursaries and loan payments directly from Scholarships and Student Aid. For information on how and when the funds will appear in your account as well as other forms of assistance you should visit to https://www.mcgill.ca/student-accoun...rds-assistance

You may also receive external scholarships from organizations, outside agencies, parents’ employers or community groups. You can also contact at Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?