25th September 2018, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study Master in Subsurface Geoscience in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I get admission in Master in Subsurface Geoscience course in Weiss School of Natural Sciences then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

26th September 2018, 03:42 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study Master in Subsurface Geoscience in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?

No, Weiss School of Natural Sciences does not offer tuition waivers, stipends, fellowships, or assistantships for Master in Subsurface Geoscience program. However some times Corporate scholarships are available. Also you can apply for study loan if you have a co-signer who is a US citizen.

You can apply for below mentioned funding sourses:-
1. Fulbright Program for Non-U.S. Students
2. Society of Exploration Geophysicists Foundation Scholarship Program
3. Hispanic Scholarship Fund

For more details about financial aid you should visit below mentioned link i.e..
https://profms.rice.edu/tuition-financial-aid
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?