17th April 2019, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Sustainability Management) in Sustainability Management School, Switzerland? Fee expenses of this course?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying MBA(Sustainability Management) in Sustainability Management School, Switzerland? I am interested to do this course so I need a financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

20th April 2019, 03:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Sustainability Management) in Sustainability Management School, Switzerland? Fee expenses of this course?

As per my knowledge, you can not get financial aid to study MBA(Sustainability Management) in Sustainability Management School, Switzerland. School provides financial aid in the form of scholarships only for home students, which is based on family income of students. MBA(Sustainability Management) offered at Sustainability Management School, Switzerland is one year duration of course. Tuition fee for this program is 34,961 EUR per year.
21st April 2019, 10:10 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Sustainability Management) in Sustainability Management School, Switzerland? Fee expenses of this course?

Scholarships to provide financial help to students to study MBA (Sustainability Management) in Sustainability Management School, Switzerland are based on family income. For detailed information on the applicability of Scholarships is Sustainability Management School, Switzerland (SUMAS), Please contact:

Gaia Menini
Recruitment and Admissions Manager
Email - https://sumas.ch/master-scholarships/%22mailto:[email protected]
TEL: +41229990376

Total Fee Structure of MBA (Sustainability Management) in Sustainability Management School, Switzerland is:

Application Fee (Non-Refundable, due with application submission) - CHF 2200

Advanced Tuition Payment (Non-Refundable, due upon receipt of acceptance letter) - CHF 1500

Advanced Tuition Fee for students With VISA requests (Refundable in case of VISA refusal) - CHF 10,000

Tuition Fee - CHF 39,545

Expenses and Materials - CHF 650

Optional Internship and Professional Development 2nd year - CHF 9,900
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?