16th January 2020, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MEng(Civil Engineering) at the Edith Cowan University?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I get admission in MEng(Civil Engineering) course at the Edith Cowan University then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

28th January 2020, 12:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MEng(Civil Engineering) at the Edith Cowan University?

Yes, a MEng(Civil Engineering) student can get financial aid to complete their study. Student loans and Scholarships are available at Edith Cowan University. Annual scholarships are awarded to eligible students to provide financial support for education and accommodation costs. Following scholarships are available for MEng(Civil Engineering) students:
1. Destination Australia Scholarships
2. International Masters Scholarship
3. International Accommodation Scholarship
4. Executive Dean's Master of Engineering Scholarship
5. Australian Alumni International Scholarship
For more details regarding financial aid, you should visithttps://www.ecu.edu.au/scholarships/...etasortenddate
28th January 2020, 12:20 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MEng(Civil Engineering) at the Edith Cowan University?

Yes, a MEng(Civil Engineering) student can get financial aid to complete their study. Student loans and Scholarships are available at Edith Cowan University. Annual scholarships are awarded to eligible students to provide financial support for education and accommodation costs. Following scholarships are available for MEng(Civil Engineering) students:
1. Destination Australia Scholarships
2. International Masters Scholarship
3. International Accommodation Scholarship
4. Executive Dean's Master of Engineering Scholarship
5. Australian Alumni International Scholarship
For more details regarding financial aid, you should visithttps://www.ecu.edu.au/scholarships/...etasortenddate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?