6th April 2019, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Technical University of Munich Asia?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I get admission in MS(Aerospace Engineering) course in Technical University of Munich Asia then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

17th June 2019, 04:24 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Technical University of Munich Asia?

Yes, you can get financial aid to pursue MS in Aerospace Engineering program. Technical University of Munich Asia offers a variety of scholarships and grants to their international students. These awards are highly competitive and are given in recognition of students with outstanding academic achievements, strong leadership qualities, good moral character as well as good recommendations or testimonials. These scholarships are available in Technical University of Munich Asia:
1. Industry Scholarships
2. TUM Asia & DAAD Scholarships
3. TUM Asia Scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?