11th February 2019, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MS(Information Technology) in Universiti Utara Malaysia? Course fee of MS(Information Technology) in this university?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying MS(Information Technology) in Universiti Utara Malaysia? I am interested to do this course so I need a financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

14th February 2019, 10:58 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MS(Information Technology) in Universiti Utara Malaysia? Course fee of MS(Information Technology) in this university?

Universiti Utara Malaysia awards scholarships to students who applied for masters degree program by full research. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of Merit and academic performance. Some of the scholarship scheme listed below:-
1. Graduate Research Officer Scheme
2. Graduate Teaching Assistantship(GTA) Scheme
3. Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

In order to pursue MS in Information Technology course you will need to pay 1650 RM per semester. For detailed information about Course fee you should visit to http://ahsgs.uum.edu.my/index.php/pr...-students/fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?