26th May 2019, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MS(Occupational Therapy) in Sacred Heart University? Fee expenses of this course?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying MS(Occupational Therapy) in Sacred Heart University? I am interested to do this course so I need a financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

28th May 2019, 04:39 AM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MS(Occupational Therapy) in Sacred Heart University? Fee expenses of this course?

Yes, you will get a scholarship to study MS(Occupational Therapy) at Sacred Heart University. For this, you have to sign an Agreement to Serve agreeing that you will teach full-time in a designated teacher shortage area and you will get grant upto $ 4000 USD.

Here is the official link of scholarship:-
https://www.sacredheart.edu/admissio...arshipsgrants/
28th May 2019, 03:58 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MS(Occupational Therapy) in Sacred Heart University? Fee expenses of this course?

Yes, you can get the financial aid that you are eligible for such as Loans scholarships and grants. In order to get financial aid you must be admitted and matriculated in a graduate degree program. Application for Scholarship will be available on link https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa by 1st October.

Tuition fee of MS in Occupational Therapy program is $12,950 per trimester. Also you need to pay an additional Program fee of $500 per term.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?