24th November 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Biomedical Sciences and Engineering) in KOC University?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I get admission in MSc(Biomedical Sciences and Engineering) course in KOC University then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

30th November 2018, 05:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Biomedical Sciences and Engineering) in KOC University?

Yes, You can get financial aid to pursue M.Sc. in Biomedical Sciences and Engineering program from KOC University. In order to be considered for a scholarship you will need to complete and submit the online application form with all the required documents. There are no separate Scholarship form. Your application will evaluate on the basis of your academic performance. Fore more details you should visit to https://international.ku.edu.tr/grad...-scholarships/
1st December 2018, 11:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Biomedical Sciences and Engineering) in KOC University?

KOC University does offer various financial aid and scholarship opportunities for Graduate students. Scholarships are given below.

KU Graduate Scholarship,

Project-based Graduate Scholarship,

BİDEB scholarship,

Turkey Scholarships.

For more details visit;
https://gshs.ku.edu.tr/en/admissions/financial-aid/

Last edited by ppsahu; 25th January 2019 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?