10th January 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Money, Banking & Finance) course in University of Sheffield?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to do MSc(Money, Banking & Finance) course from University of Sheffield. I would like to know that I can get financial aid or not if I secure admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

16th January 2019, 05:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Money, Banking & Finance) course in University of Sheffield?

Yes, you can get financial aid to study MSc(Money, Banking & Finance) course in University of Sheffield. University of Sheffield offers various scholarships for international students including 100 scholarships which weaves 25% on tuition fees and a 10% tuition fee discount. Some of the scholarships are;

International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship

International Postgraduate Taught Scholarships

British Chevening Scholarships

Chevening scholarships

NCUK Pathway Scholarships

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/internat...quiry/money/pg

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th January 2019 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Remove *
16th January 2019, 01:12 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Money, Banking & Finance) course in University of Sheffield?

University of Sheffield provide various kind of financial aid to their international students on the basis of excellent academic results and potential. There are the kind of PG scholarships available. First one is PG Merit scholarship in which they offering scholarships worth 25% of total tuition fee and second is normal PG scholarship in which they offering a 10 percent discount in Tuition fee. For more details regarding financial aid you should visit to https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/internat...quiry/money/pg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?