2nd April 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study PhD(Computer Science) in The University of Texas at Arlington? Fee expenses of this course?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying PhD(Computer Science) in The University of Texas at Arlington? I am interested to do this course so I need a financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

17th June 2019, 06:12 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study PhD(Computer Science) in The University of Texas at Arlington? Fee expenses of this course?

Yes, you can get financial support to pursue PhD in Computer Science program. The University of Texas at Arlington provide scholarship on the basis of merit and academic excellence. Following scholarship programs are available at The University of Texas:
1. National Merit Scholarship(Offer Up to $25,000)
2. Presidential Scholar(Offer Up to $10,000)
3. Maverick Academic Scholarship(Offer between $2,000 - $8,000)
4. Transfer Scholarship(Offer between $1,000 - $4,000)

For the information of fee expenses visit at https://www.uta.edu/business-affairs...ion/Spring.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?