14th June 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University? Course fee of BE(Software Engineering) in this university?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University? I am interested to do this course so I need a financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission details of BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Course structure and duration of BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University?
  4. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University? Course fee of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in this university?
  5. Job opportunities through BE(Software Engineering) of Yasar University?
  6. Can I get financial aid to study BS in Automotive Engineering course in Frederick University?
  7. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get financial aid to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University? Course fee of MBBS in this university?
  9. Can I get financial aid to study BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University? Course fee of BS(Sports Management)?
  10. Financial aid to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University?
  11. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham? Course fee of MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in this university?
  12. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University? Course fee of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in this university?
  13. Financial aid available for M.Sc(Engineering) course in Aarhus University for International students?
  14. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University? Course fee of MBA(Marketing Management) in this university? -- [New]
  15. Can I get financial aid to study LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law? Course fee of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in this university?
  16. Can I get financial aid to study B.Tech by ICFAI University? Fee structure of this course?
  17. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific? Course fee of Bachelor in Marine Management?
  18. Eligibity for Masters in Engineering Management in US? Chances of good university and financial aid?
15th June 2018, 05:27 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University? Course fee of BE(Software Engineering) in this university?

Financial Aid:

There is no financial aid or scholarship will be provided by Yasar University to pursue BE in Software Engineering. Though, you will eligible to apply for below mentioned scholarship schemes if you do BE in Yasar University.

>> Global Study Awards
>> The Financial Sumo Educational Scholarship Programme
>> BrokerFish International Student Scholarship Programme
>> Go Clean Scholarship
>> SWE Scholarship

Course fees:
As per the recent data from Yasar University official website, fees of one year study of BE course is 3 Lakhs Rupees(INR) including hostel charges.
18th June 2018, 05:00 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University? Course fee of BE(Software Engineering) in this university?

First of sorry because Yasar University does not provide BE in Software Engineering course, however they provide 4 years of B.Sc. in Software Engineering honors course. BE and B.Sc. in Software Engineering both courses are equal in the term of knowledge and value so you can opt for B.Sc. in Software Engineering course from Yasar University.

*Tuition fee for B.Sc. in Software Engineering course is US$ 9,500/year.

*Yes, you can get the scholarship from Yasar University. Yasar University provides two types of scholarship to their students:-
> International Office Scholarships
> Academic Achievement Scholarships

In order to get scholarship you must have a good track record in your previous studies and also you have to perform well in your academic. For more details about scholarship you should visit to the below mentioned link i.e.
https://international.yasar.edu.tr/tuition-scholarships/?csrt=5335498288061987541
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?