22nd May 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in EMI mode to The Hotel School, Sydney?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in The Hotel School, Sydney for Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management. But the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not?

26th May 2019, 07:33 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in EMI mode to The Hotel School, Sydney?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in The Hotel School, Sydney for Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management. But the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not?
There is no EMI mode of option available in Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in EMI mode to The Hotel School, Sydney. The candidate required to pay a fee each year. The fee structure for the Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management will be $3,350 per unit.

Official website - Click Here !!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?