20th October 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of Executive MBA(Business & IT) in EMI mode to TUM School of Management Executive Programs?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in TUM School of Management Executive Programs for Executive MBA(Business & IT). But the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not?

25th October 2018, 09:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of Executive MBA(Business & IT) in EMI mode to TUM School of Management Executive Programs?

You can pay the course fee of Executive MBA(Business & IT) within the specified period before beginning of each semester. Semester fees of Executive MBA(Business & IT) in TUM School of Management Executive Programs is 129,40 (from SoSe 18) Euros.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.tum.de/en/studies/fees-a...yment-of-fees/
25th October 2018, 10:53 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of Executive MBA(Business & IT) in EMI mode to TUM School of Management Executive Programs?

No, you can not pay the fee in EMI mode however you can pay course fee semester wise. Also you need to pay the semester fee within 14 days after you receive the admission letter. If you have not paid your semester fees within the time frame your enrollment at the university will be terminated automatically

For more details about fee and stipulated time frame you should visit to https://www.tum.de/en/studies/fees-a...yment-of-fees/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?