14th September 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of Master in International Business and Management in EMI mode to Hanze University of Applied Sciences? Scholarship available for this course?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in Hanze University of Applied Sciences for Master in International Business and Management but the course fee is huge. Before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not? And kindly tell me about the scholarship through which I can study this course.

12th December 2019, 11:08 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of Master in International Business and Management in EMI mode to Hanze University of Applied Sciences? Scholarship available for this course?

Yes, Hanze University of Applied Sciences allows their student to pay the course fee in EMI mode. Through Digital authorization, you can select whether you would like to authorize payment for a single installment or multiple installments. For more details regarding payment mode, you can visit https://www.hanze.nl/eng/study-at-ha...s-tuition-fees

​There are a number of scholarships available to international students at Hanze University of Applied Sciences:
1. Dutch Scholarship
2. Hanze Scholarship
3. Orange Tulip Scholarship
4. Holland Scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?