14th August 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in EMI mode to Carnegie Mellon University? Scholarship available for this course?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in Carnegie Mellon University for MS(Mechanical Engineering) but the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not? And kindly tell me about the scholarship through which I can study this course.

6th January 2020, 09:55 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in EMI mode to Carnegie Mellon University? Scholarship available for this course?

Yes, you pay the course fee of the MS(Mechanical Engineering) course in EMI mode to Carnegie Mellon University. The monthly payment plan allows you to pay amounts due to the university in manageable monthly installments and provides the convenience of enrolling and making payments online through Tuition Management Systems (TMS).

The scholarship is not available for MS(Mechanical Engineering) course. This program is self-supported and have an outside funding source (such as the student’s employer) to pay for tuition and living expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?