1st June 2019, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor of Applied Science(Architectural Engineering) in University of Waterloo being a 12th student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of 12th standard and I want to do Bachelor of Applied Science(Architectural Engineering) from University of Waterloo. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

5th June 2019, 05:30 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Applied Science(Architectural Engineering) in University of Waterloo being a 12th student?

Yes, you can study Bachelor of Applied Science in Architectural Engineering from University of Waterloo. Below you can find the Architectural Engineering admission requirements for Indian System:-
1. You must have obtained Overall 85% in the 5 required subjects in standard XII examination from CBSE or CISCE.
2. Your first language is not English so you may need to provide a proof of your English language proficiency.

Please visit to https://uwaterloo.ca/future-students...e-requirements for more details.
5th June 2019, 11:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Applied Science(Architectural Engineering) in University of Waterloo being a 12th student?

Yes, you can study Bachelor of Applied Science(Architectural Engineering) in University of Waterloo being a 12th student, if you fullfill the following eligibility criteria;

You must have to qualify 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and one other subjects with an overall score of 85% in the 5 required courses and a score of 70% in each from CBSE/CISCE board.

You must have a score card of English proficiency test such as IELTS or TOFEL or PTE Academic or CAEL or equivalent.

You can find details on;
https://uwaterloo.ca/future-students...indian-system/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?