30th July 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc(Advanced Chemical and Petroleum Engineering) in University of Bradford being a BE(Petroleum Engineering) student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of BE(Petroleum Engineering) and I want to do MSc(Advanced Chemical and Petroleum Engineering) from the University of Bradford. So, I would like to know if can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

2nd August 2019, 10:29 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Advanced Chemical and Petroleum Engineering) in University of Bradford being a BE(Petroleum Engineering) student?

Yes, on the basis of BE in Petroleum Engineering degree you can opt for M.Sc. in Advanced Chemical and Petroleum Engineering program. Eligibility criteria to pursue this program:
1. You must have a bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering with 2.2 GPA or equivalent from a recognized university.
2. You must have an English language proficiency certificate demonstrated by IELTS(6.0 band)
3. Have a Graduate Record Examination scorecard(GRE) is desirable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?